We know you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously.
Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal information when you interact or use our website, products or services (or any related events, trade shows, sales or marketing) in any manner.
What information do we collect from you
We collect information about you when you use our website and leave comments on our site. We collect the data shown in the Contact Form, together with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may also collect any Personal Information that you choose to send or provide to us, or when you update those details, by:
- completing online forms, posting on our message boards or blogs, taking part in surveys, entering any competitions or prize draws, downloading information (such as white papers or other publications), or participating in any other interactive areas
- registering, this may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about yourself and/or your business and your preferences
- placing an order or booking, this may include your name, address, contact (including telephone number and email address), transactional information and payment details
- interacting with us using social media
- contacting us offline, including telephone, SMS, email and post
- we automatically collect information related to the device (including mobile devices), and applications, used to access our website, such as its Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, referring website/URL, pages you visited, the time that you visited and country you visited from. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies, and we will ask for your permission before we do so
How we use your information
We will use the information we collect via our website and Contact Form for purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example:
- to provide you with the information and/or services you have requested
- to send, updates, notifications and administrative communications
- to respond to enquiries and comments, and provide service and support
- to invite you to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on our products and services)
- to provide you with any information as required to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- to optimise our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to monitor, measure, and improve our website, content, and services;
- to provide an enhanced, personalised, user experience for you;
- to analyse your use of the website for statistical, trend monitoring, and marketing purposes
- to detect, prevent, investigate or remediate unauthorized access to our Services, fraudulent, illegal or prohibited activities, to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or to otherwise defend our legal rights;
- to administer, troubleshoot and test our website and services, and diagnose and resolve problems;
- to provide, operate, maintain and protect our website and services, and for internal operations (eg. run our automated back-up systems);
- as part of our efforts to keep our website and email system safe and secure; and
- for any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and legitimate operational purposes.
Our website and services may contain technology that enable us to:
- check specific information from your device, related to your use of the website and services, against our records, to ensure the websites and services are being used in accordance with our end-user agreements;
- obtain information relating to any technical errors or other issues with our website and services, and to troubleshoot any problems;
- collect information about how you and users use the functions of the features of our website and services
- gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our website and services.
You can manage your privacy settings within your browser (where applicable).
How we share your information
We will never sell or pass your personal information to anyone.
We may share and disclose information (including personal information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- partners, third-party vendors and other service providers, and agents (including their sub-contractors): who we employ to provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested, and to whom we outsource any of our business functions;
- these include providers of, for example, our newsletter service and website analytics
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information: for example social media sites or other third party application providers;
- Government departments, regulators, law enforcement agencies, and any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting, or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts; and
- Any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, products or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long do we keep your information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Your information and your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information
- the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information
- the right to object to the processing of your information e.g. for direct marketing purposes
- the right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
If you request a copy of your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know by email to so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate purposes, or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulation. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We have endeavoured to ensure that the service providers we employ to deliver our website and services to you (for example, payment gateways who execute your payments) are compliant with the EU data protection laws.
Our data protection policies are designed to protect data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). You can view our separate GDPR Policy.
We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website or services via an internet or similar connection. If we have supplied you with, or you have chosen, a password to access certain areas of our websites or services please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your data has been compromised, please contact us at .
Personal information in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal information in the same way.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for our service suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Other sites and social media
We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third-party sites or services, they should have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies (which we encourage you to read).
Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this Policy, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please email: .