This is a chargeable service provided by NNDC and contracted to Kier May Gurney. It runs between March and November with collections taking place fortnightly on Fridays.
Each brown bin costs;
- £49 per year each when paid for via Direct Debit
- or £55 per year for other payment methods
Clicking the button below will take you to the North Norfolk District Council web page where you can order as many as you like.
Things that can go in your brown bin include;
- Grass cuttings, weeds, leaves
- Flowers, plants, vegetable tops
- Hedge clippings, twigs, bark
- Small branches
- Christmas trees
- Shredded paper
Currently you are not able to dispose of kitchen waste (e.g. vegetable peelings etc.) in the brown bin.
Any additional garden waste placed alongside the brown bin will not be collected
Please be careful not to fill the bin so it is too heavy to move.